Random Realm: Post 0

Over the past few days, I’ve started an experiment to create a small RPG Campaign setting map using Dwarf Fortress, GIMP, and Worldographer. I thought it might be interesting to chronicle the steps I took while doing this, so I dusted off my ancient blog and started posting them here. As to how far I’ll get, or whether I’ll end up doing anything at all with this experiment remains to be seen. For now, I’m going to keep messing around with this campaign setting until I get bored with the idea. As long as I do so, I’ll record the results on this blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mutant Crawl Classics inspired patron for DCC: The Star Child

Why is Call of Cthulhu 7th Edition So Expensive?

Wednesday Dwimmermount: A Few Thoughts on Running the Game (Session 1)